1. This forum is in read-only mode.

m3izero... nice card.. but....????

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by xionnoix, Jun 3, 2010.

1. xionnoix

xionnoix New Member

I have around 75 games on my card, still 1.5 gig free space.i played a couple of games. bomberman for instance.some games stay stuck on sequences or levels.on bomberman it got stuck on level 1-5. how many times i clear the level.it wont budge to 1-6.And dragonball z attack of the sayans: The first start scene were krillin have to wake up.that scene keeps going over and over.... Someone have the same problems? and what can i do about it? I really need help. poeple shouldnt even bother buying and making this kinda stuff if it doesnt work proper. I'm really stressed out!!!
    Post Merge: [time]1275577787[/time]
    Nobody that have a clue?

2. xionnoix

xionnoix New Member

The problem is still not solved, and i seem the only one with this problem. I have to say this is very weird!! each individual have their own problems wich each flashcard. how ironic!!!!

3. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

What kind of Micro SD card are you using?

The card is M3i? And do you have the latest firmware?

4. xionnoix

xionnoix New Member

i ordered it from a well known company.it got delivered with a 8 gb micro sd hc card from sandisk.and yes the card says m3i zero: from zero to infinity.but if i start it up,it shows the danny phantom icon.If i get in the menu,it shows m3ds real icon.i installed the firmware correctly.from there on you get to update with an update cable.and it says: if a red led is flickering for about 30 seconds the dat file is installed correct and it does!!i read the manual over and over,it doesnt seem to show any errors.so everything should be working fine!!! hehe what a pain huh?

5. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

Yeah. :p

I don't know what the problem really is.

You've tried reformatting the card and reinstalling the firmware?