1. This forum is in read-only mode.

M3GUpdaterPlus_142.nds Download assistance

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by Regalbanefield, Apr 13, 2012.

1. Regalbanefield

Regalbanefield New Member

I've been searching around, and it doesn't appear that anyone has recently had this problem, but I just recently purchased an M3i Zero card from Digimartz, and None of the download links for any of the software are working. I get a 404 error on EVERY SINGLE PAGE I TRY TO CLICK.

In particular I guess I am looking for M3GUpdaterPlus_142.nds and anything else you know I may need. As previously stated, I just got this in the mail today so I'm not really sure what to do, but if I had access to downloading all the files I'm sure I could figure it out.

If anyone could be so kind as to maybe post a link to a rar containing all the files I need and maybe shoot me some instructions I'd really appreciate it, but the instructions are purely optional, as I am fairly certain I can figure this out on my own.

Thanks in advance.

PS this is the 404 i get

[​IMG]

2. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

take a look at www.linfoxdomain.com/nintendo/ds

3. Regalbanefield

Regalbanefield New Member

Oh wow thank you sooooo much I really appreciate your help. Is there anything I can do to return the favor? :D Haha This is so great! I'm so excited, the download links work and everything! :D