1. This forum is in read-only mode.

M3DS Real

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by MysticalGateways, Apr 26, 2010.

1. MysticalGateways

MysticalGateways New Member

Ok, I have been looking for hours and hours! I just got my M3DS Real card in the mail and I dont know what to do. I put it in my ds with a 1gb microsd i have and nothing is loaded yet, I just need to be told what to do so i can start playing games. Please, sorry but searching has shown me nothing about this and all posts are from 2008. It is 2010 so im sure there are updated versions of software and whatnot. Thanks. I am on yahoo as: Mysticalgateways

Thanks In Advance

2. Yohko86

Yohko86 Member

Sorry to tell you, but while the M3 Real is a good card, it's on the old side (based on my findings, the last and latest firmware release was v3.7 on 5/2008) and the firmware's most likely not being update/improved anymore (your going to need that for better/higher ROM compatibility). You were better off going with the M3i Zero since its a newer card, make by the same people, the firmware gets updated frequently and has a strong support base for it (just not on here since people here mostly have Acekards). I have an M3i Zero and most of my help came from the good folks at GBAtemp.net , so therefore , you can most likely find some valuable info on how to get your M3 Real working!

EDIT: About that "last and latest" firmware thing: I forgot that the M3 Real and M3i Zero use the same firmware for both TouchPod and Sakura....so yeah...sorry about that misinformation!

P.S.: If you really want to keep your M3 Real, I found a guide HERE (in PDF format; you need Adobe Reader to open and view it) that may also help you! Good luck! :D

3. nemesis11

nemesis11 Well-Known Member

you just need to download the latest firmware,it will work.go here http://www.dsgogogo.com/