1. This forum is in read-only mode.

M3 Zero is being a tard

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by BlueSonikku, Mar 18, 2010.

1. BlueSonikku

BlueSonikku Well-Known Member

Well I played around with Touchpod for a while and decided that I would like to try out Sakura on my M3. Only thing is I can't seem to get it to bring me to the loaders page to make my choice. IE: Pressing my A button at the boot up/loading screen does jack all and it keeps insisting on dropping me in Touchpod. I attempted it ten more times turning off the option to just load right to M3 skipping the DSl Load screen and it's still dumping me there.

Is there some little trick that I'm not doing right in pushing A or am I going to have to format my card again?

2. joey88

joey88 Active Member

When you turn on your DS, and you're in the loading screen, you have to hold the A button down for some seconds, don't just push it. It should show you the firmware selection screen. You can switch between Sakura and Touchpod there.

3. BlueSonikku

Okay I'll give it a try again. I just don't understand why it's doing this.

I reformatted the card and when it came to the "choose your language" it automatically jumped to Touchpod before I could even enter english.

Might have to try the battery trick.

Thanks for answering my question BTW. :D

4. joey88

joey88 Active Member

You're welcome ;)

5. DePeeters

DePeeters Member

What is a touchpod?

6. joey88

joey88 Active Member

Touchpod is the official M3 firmware.

7. BlueSonikku

Well after everything I tried it's still not working. It still drops me in Touchpod....ah well...I'll live with this I guess...things seem to work okay on it.

I'll just wait until there is a update for Sakura or something and hope that fixes it. =\

8. thedarkmaster

thedarkmaster Member

Have you tried deleting the system folder and putting a fresh copy in its place.

Every update I have done with the M3 Sakura and TouchPod system asks me to select the system and set the language.

Also I assume you are running the latest, System V4.7h or M3Sakura Ver1.46 X 2nd