1. This forum is in read-only mode.

M3 Real

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by Mishy, Oct 10, 2010.

1. Mishy

Mishy Well-Known Member

Okay, so my son went to turn his DS and I gave him my old M3 Real. It has the latest firmware on it. It was working perfectly yesterday and now it's stuck at the M3DSReal loading screen.

I've already reformatted the card, put the latest firmware on it and still still when I load it up. Is there any other solution?

2. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

See if erase-ing of the microSD chip might help

Panasonic SD Formatter

http://www.mediafire.com/?u5ks46q4d4i2kl6

Use full-erase on with the program

3. Mishy

Mishy Well-Known Member

I reformatted using the program you told me to use and when I load up the card after putting the latest firmware on it, it still has just black screens with M3DSReal in the bottom screen right corner. It doesn't even let me select the actual language or anything.

4. Jhon 591

Checked it on both DS ?

5. Mishy

Mishy Well-Known Member

6. Jhon 591

Dry cottom swab - give the ping on the flash cards a clean ?

M3 cards i have herd to be dodgey - Sorry but im out of idears to help... , anyone ?

7. Mishy

Mishy Well-Known Member

I guess it's time to get another card...again.../sigh

I tired cleaning off the pins on the card and still nothing.

8. yoshi2889

yoshi2889 Well-Known Member

You are SURE you got BOTH firmwares on it? M3 Sakura and Touchpod?

Because my friends M3DS Real had the same problem.

9. Mishy

Mishy Well-Known Member

I didn't use the M3 Sakura. I used the M3G6 DS Real v4.8f M72 Multi.zip. I downloaded it from linfoxdomain.com

I'll try again later. I kind of gave up today.

10. Nikki!

Nikki! Well-Known Member

I had exactly the same problem. For me a work-around was to press a when you boot the DS. Then you have the choice between touchpod and sakura. Since you only have touchpod, choose touchpod. See if that helps.
    Also, I first got the loading error on 4.8d. I also tried older firmwares, but somehow they also gave me the m3 real logo and nothing else (while at first there was no problem with them). I don't have any idea why, but somehow I don't get this error on 4.8f. Confusing, eh?
    Hope you can get it to work.

11. Mishy

Mishy Well-Known Member

I'll get it to work some time this weekend. It's just frustrating how it worked the day before and not the day after. Mind you I didn't even upgrade the firmware till the day after...