1. This forum is in read-only mode.

M3 DS Real

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by wintermute78, Mar 29, 2010.

1. wintermute78

wintermute78 New Member

I was given a DS lite with an m3 cart. It has some strange issues that I was told didn't start till the kart was installed. It powers off randomly and you really have to work to get it back on. The more button pressing involved in a game, the worse the problem is. It makes action games totally unplayable. I've changed around firmwares for the cart itself to no avail. If anyone has a solution to this problem (or, [as seems more likely] knows that there isn't one), it'd be a beautiful thing to help me out. ;P My head has a monster welt on it from all the banging it against a wall.

2. Mishy

Mishy Well-Known Member

I have an M3 Real and the latest firmware. It could be the DS Lite...Because I've never had my Flash Cart have my DS turn off on it's own.

3. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

Is the AC adapter plugged in when this happens? (If it's plugged in, does this not happen?). You might want to try a new battery.

4. wintermute78

wintermute78 New Member

I am leaning towards it be being the DS. My buddy did the same thing to his old ladys ds lite with no issues. Same version of the cart.

Does it regardless of the adaptor, although it sometimes seems easier to get it to boot back up if I plug it in. So, i guess that's an idea. And one I haven't had, so thanks. lol

5. Device

Device New Member

If you have a legit game, try to play that one and see what happens

6. wintermute78

wintermute78 New Member

Cuts off on legit carts also. Also seem to show no preference from one to the other. Just as screwy with the flashcart or the legit carts.