1. This forum is in read-only mode.

M3 DS Real help

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by digiangel234, Oct 7, 2011.

1. digiangel234

digiangel234 Active Member

So, I got myself a new 3DS today, and my flashcart doesn't work with it. Being relatively new to this whole thing (someone gave me their card a few months back and I used it with my DS phat) I have no idea how to go about this, really.

The cart I use is the one on the right here.
    [​IMG]
    It comes up as "G6flash" on the 3DS menu with the image being "G6 DS-R" in the icon.

When I load it up, it says "An error has occured. Press and hold the POWER button to turn the system off. Please refer to the Operations Manual for details"

I then tried the card on my sister's DS Lite, but while it'll load the menus and everything, when I go to start any games it gets stuck on the "Loading" screen it provides, or just goes black.

A bit of an inconvenience seeing as I pretty much put all the games that I traded in on it. I'm hoping I won't have to purchase a newer card, but if I have to...any advice? Or possibly firmware I can download to at least get it to work on the DS Lite? I don't have any disc or whatever, because it was a present from a friend online who shipped the card to me and he sent me some old files to put into the card, so I don't know where I'd get anything.

2. Jonez001

Jonez001 Well-Known Member

Sorry but it won't work that way. You need a cart like Ez Flash Vi to able to play on the 3DS

For the black screen: Back - up all your files and format.

3. digiangel234

digiangel234 Active Member

Alright, what about the second part of the inquiry? I formatted, but the SYSTEM folder stuff still seems outdated. It's like 1.1v or something. Anything newer?

4. Crazyplayboy

Crazyplayboy Well-Known Member

Well, the card you use is the M3i zero (if you mean the left pic). why not update the firmware to the latest version and then use it again. By the way, sometimes the problem comes from the SD card, so format your SD card or exchange another one to try again. Second option, i suggest you buy another card, if you only want it work on DS not DSi or 3DS. then the orginal R4ds card is your best choose here: r4ds card , if you want it to work on all of the cosnoles including DS/DSi/3ds, then acekard 2i is your best choose. Both of them are easy cards for you.