1. This forum is in read-only mode.

M3 DS REAL GBA PROBLEM

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by ADGS231, Jun 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ADGS231

ADGS231 Well-Known Member

Hello people, like you see i have a problem with the GBA in my M3 DS REAL. When i turn on the DS is fine, but when i select GBA and put a game is sounds like a rare sound that i never meet, who now what is the problem of the GBA on my M3 DS REAL, can someone help me plz?......

2. sexywogboy

sexywogboy Well-Known Member

Is this for original or backup GBA games?

3. ADGS231

They are not original i download it from this pages and other, so maybe have to be Backup

4. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

It's a backup. Are you using a Slot 2 device?

5. ADGS231

For the GBA Yes because i dont now how to put the GBA in SLOT 1.

6. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

slot 1 cards can't read straight GBA files, they can only do ds roms...

However, if you had an ezy 3 in one expansion card, you can use that as a bridge to play gba...

Basically, store the games in slot 1, have that card in slot 2, and it shall boot up in gba mod...

Only a gba can emulate a gba (or psp-but not perfect)...

Problem is, not sure if this works on an m3 real-it only works on acekard and...edge I think ???

And there aren't any gba emulators for ds-and never will be thanks to that card-outta luck I believe.

7. ADGS231

But why the GBC have no problem?.... how is that, if GBC can, GBA Have to be to, you now some page that i can put a emulator a new emulator from GBC, if you now tell me some page is or somenthing i will keep trying... and thanks for answering =D

8. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Because gbc is far weaker...

GBA is VERY fast, it's a 32bit system, gbc is only 8, and it's far easier to do...

Unless someone had a big team dedicated to do so, no one shall bother making ds emulating gba, it's a tough challenge, because the gba is pretty fast...

It's far easier to just make a bridge-after gba does gba preety well-and I should know :)

I asked this question many times, and got many, MANY different variations of the answer I just gave you, I'm sorry that there ISN'T one, but unless you took up programming and explored yourself, it's not gonna happen...

9. ADGS231

Okay thanks for the answers.

10. yourgam3

yourgam3 Member

is there a way to make a original gba game work on a ds flashcart because i would like to play emerald 386 on my ds one

11. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

If you have the original cartridge, just put it in. Most firmware allows you to boot to Slot 2.

12. ADGS231

I gonna try it but when i find the M3 Of my sister because my broke, ni i am using N5 lol..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.