1. This forum is in read-only mode.

M&L: Bowser's Inside Story...Mic Trouble

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by T-Dub, Sep 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. T-Dub

T-Dub Well-Known Member

Ay, yo...I got's a problem...finally...I'm stuck at the part where Bowser get's all big and retarded lookin and you have blow into the mic and whatever, to make him spew flames and whatnot, my prob is that, I can't get him to spew ANYTHUNG, he just stands there with this goofy look on his face, while the flame dancing in his grill.

So, my question for all of ya'll is...Do anyone know how to get pass this hinderance, cuz DAMN it's annoying and this game's AWESOME!

By the by, I'm using No$Zoomer w/ Hmm...yadda, yadda, ya know, I'm sure you've heard me say this already? Solve this problem, plz! :'(

LATER

2. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

You need a microphone, otherwise there's a method posted on the Ngemu forums that allows you to emulate a microphone function using Window's Microsoft Sam.

3. T-Dub

T-Dub Well-Known Member

okay, sounds promising, window's microsoft sam, right...I give it the ol' heave-ho! thanks, dude!

4. Blade5406

Blade5406 Well-Known Member

Disable ex5 for the time being then blow hard....

5. T-Dub

T-Dub Well-Known Member

Thanks you guys! It works, I finally gotten past the fighting the castle part...And without the use of a mic. So could somebody close this thread, please!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.