1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Lux Pain US version

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by 1colagirl, Mar 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1colagirl

1colagirl New Member

I have downloaded lux pain US version like 3 times because its not running properly on my ds I've gotten other games from your site so downloaidng isn't a issue just the game itself... All I'm getting is the bottom or 2nd screen with the game title and thats it its doesn't run/play after that...?? I have just downloaded the japanese version and that works fine except I don't understand it :p so yea if you can do a check on this uploaded game to see if its been uploaded properly thanks :p

ps.. using the european server , either of them is fine by me

2. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

If you got it running then it has been uploaded properly, if it doesn't work then you should either blame your emulator or your flash cart. And read the common issues as the fix to your problem might very well be posted in there.

3. chaoticevl

chaoticevl Member

I'm having trouble with this game as well though not quite the same issue as the TC, After a few scenes in chapter 2 it seems to freeze, not sure if its anti piracy or a problem with my cart. i have an R4 with ttds installed on it.

4. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

YSMenu? Then read the Common Issues. https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php?topic=1462.0

5. chaoticevl

chaoticevl Member

Thank you , not sure if just formatting it helped but it's working now.

6. Light_Of_Darkness

Light_Of_Darkness Well-Known Member

orrrrr its an anti piracy patch :p

7. haseoTOD

haseoTOD Guest

It' probably an emulator problem.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.