1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Lux-Pain DS - Yayoi's Silent - Help

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by mingzhu, Apr 6, 2009.

1. mingzhu

mingzhu New Member

I've tried to search for the answer to my problem but so far no FAQs has been made yet for this game. I'm hoping that someone who's playing the same game can help me out of this bind.

Moving onto topic..

I'm currently in Episode 7 where I have to find Yayoi. I found her at the playground but I'm having trouble destroying her Silent. It's stronger than the others so far. And when the battle interface starts, there's a cube-like barrier around the targets.. and when I destroy the barrier, I can't seem to destroy the targets, tapping it doesn't seem to work. =_=;

I don't seem to be doing any damage to it while it eats away at my HP. What to do? >__<;

2. zungerman090

zungerman090 Member

got same problem
    help me out

3. Rabbit75

Rabbit75 New Member

First you have to tap the barrier when it stop moving (in White) and when it turn (in yellow) it useless to tap as it has no effect on it. After you have remove the barrier, it will turn white and you just has to slash across it several times and the hole will amend and eat away the HP of the silent.

4. EmuBoy

EmuBoy Well-Known Member

I had trouble on that too since i didn't know you have to slash it. Before that i had trouble finding her...i beat the game but i heard from people that here are different endings

5. meganova

meganova Well-Known Member

Ugh..
    I forgot about it already...
    but,need a lot of patient to defeat the silent..especially if you playing using computer..