1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Luvdisc has a new evolution!!!

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by totallydood, Jul 22, 2010.

1. totallydood

totallydood Guest

I am not sure if this is the right board but look

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hiciuohDxYM

[​IMG]

2. Batman168

Batman168 Well-Known Member

It's still going to suck, just as bad as luvdisc

3. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

Much agreed.

4. rell

rell Well-Known Member

Nice, I clicked on this page ready to say SPOILER!!! but thats just childish right?? But yea, I think I'll take a slight peek at it...

5. M.AzaryPika3172

M.AzaryPika3172 Well-Known Member

Eh... another new pokemon? But is not released under SEREBII.NET and POCKETMONSTERS.NET website?

6. rell

rell Well-Known Member

Hey Ace, do me a big favor, knock me upside me head untill I fall into a coma so I wake up when this game is released next year.
    (edit) very embarrassing typo...

7. triemie

triemie Well-Known Member

man Nintendo now is failing with pokemon they really suck now :S

8. Usoppu

Usoppu Well-Known Member

To say that at this point really is stupid. Nintendo failing with pokemon? that's news to me.
    btw its 'GAME FREAK'.

The more I'm seeing from this game the more anticipated I'm getting.

Triple battles does seem interesting considering the new strategy involved.
    http://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/battle.shtml
    Some of the new pokemon designs are actually pretty good aswell, I was pretty sceptical at first.

I'm not exclusively referring to you Triemie, But people complaining about this game really need to just STFU.

9. drybones41

drybones41 Well-Known Member

Yea

If anyone looked at the pre released pokemon diamond pokemon pictures before it came out, what did you think of them?

10. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

The pokemon will always look weird.

I said this about gold version...it's using the pokemon that's the beautiful part, not looking at the ugly little fuckers.

11. AstroGod

AstroGod Well-Known Member

If u really think about it all the pokemon look weird (i even thought diamond was gonna suck) but we all get used to the pokemon so its not that weird
    plus there's only like 20 pokemon revealed and some of them look really cool. It still is too early to say that the pokemon will suck and i think it is stupid when people are like really sure that the pokemon suck even though only a few have been revealed (although the starters designs are pretty bad)

12. Stanley Richards

Stanley Richards Well-Known Member

And since their pocket MONSTERS, I don't mind them looking all mutated, their monsters for god's sake. Not models for a fashion show.

13. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

About that, "technically" a monster refers to a big & scary beast & though there are a few big &/or scary Pokemon most are cutesy little buggers.

Now with that said I wish they didn't go with the title Pocket Monsters to begin with as it kinda defeats the intended meaning. They should have named it something like Pocket Creatures or Pocket Buddies instead.

14. Stanley Richards

Stanley Richards Well-Known Member

That's a lame title in my opinion. It's best to keep with pocket monsters. Since Pocket Buddies sounds like a Barney in a ball thing,.

15. melfice666

melfice666 Well-Known Member

people should post this kinda info to allready existing topics that are rather common