1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Lunar Silver Star Story ISO/ other dumb noob questions inside

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by mastergods, Mar 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mastergods

mastergods Well-Known Member

Sorry if part of this (or all of this does not go here)

I know you all want to kill me now for all my noob questions and I am sorry about that. But here are mores.

one. Lunar Silver Star Story (compelte and star) are both found on this site. But each one there are no links to download them. any one know what is going on/where I can get them?

two/three/four. can NDS/PS2 games work on a PSP once its unbricked if so how? (super easy step by step steps please)

five. what are some good sites for PSP isos? I tried to find a few on my own but all I found were fakes. viruses.

(what number am I on? oh yea..)

five, what is a good all program video convorter? I am talking about AVI MKV RPMB ogm the works.

Sorry to ask so many but like I keep saying me=noob

2. -a55-

-a55- Well-Known Member

well, i dont know about the download links not being there,try clicking the download tab (next to the comments tab and genres)
    secondly no you cannot play ps2 games on your psp,and there is a nds emulator but it only plays a few games.
    you can get psp isos fromĀ  one of this sites affiliates http://www.pspisoz.com/
    as for a video converter i do not know of any good ones.
    And dont worry about asking questions,we all need help some time. :)

3. mastergods

mastergods Well-Known Member

I know what I did not do on the game now. I was looking at "Mirrors" thinking thats where the links are. for some reason on my PC the "Member Download Ready" is being blocked by the adds.

So three down two to go

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.