1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Lunar Silver Star Story IS giving me TROUBLE!

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Griefer, Aug 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Griefer

Griefer Member

I am towards the end of disc one, the crew boards a ship for the frontier. The game cuts to a movie scene and the game crashes during this time. I've never had a problem with the game freezing during movie scenes like this so i dont know what to do! if anyone has any prior knowledge of this problem please feel free to shoot around some ideas that could help me fix this problem. thanks :-\
    I tried switching to disc two after the cut scene it didnt work. im 90% sure after this cut scene you need to switch disc.
    IT will freeze during the animation towards the end or after the cutscene and ill just be stuck in blackscreen

2. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

Which emulator/version are you using?

3. Griefer

Griefer Member

sorry forgot to throw that in there, epsxe emulater and im using petes dx6 d3ddriver v1.76

4. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

You could try a few different versions of ePSXe, like 1.5.2, 1.6.0, and 1.7.0 to see if either of them help you out.

While ePSXe has the best compatibility of actual game play, many people seem to have disc change issues with it. You might try to setup another emulator, like pSX, to play through the disc change, then revert back to ePSXe. People have said that works with games like Valkyrie Profile.

5. Griefer

Griefer Member

Thanks i guess ill have to go give that a shot
    Post Merge: [time]1249615562[/time]
    Well no dice with those suggestions thank you tho.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.