1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Luminous arc 2.. suggestion

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by chukapi, Jun 10, 2009.

1. chukapi

chukapi Guest

hi! im playing it.. and i nid some suggestion on the characters i nid to put in my team.. and also tips on leveling in this game..

2. Snyper777

Snyper777 Member

I can't really tell what characters u have bcuz u don't list them out but here r some off the top of my head..
    Roland 4 sure. Dia is useful. Dont use the Otaku Guy or Pip they don't do that much. The spear guy I 4got his name was quite strong. Rina can attack from a very long distance but can't do too much damage. Althea is very strong and learns really strong attacks. If you've gotten Pop use her. (She's the strongest out of all the charaters here.)

3. Kyotachi

Kyotachi Active Member

The spear guy is named Rasche, IIRC and He's Awesome. Pip is fine as your first primary healer though. Rina is useful. Dia is useful. Althea gets left behind, but get's stronger later on. Roland's a wuss unlike Rasche.

4. Blaze_Gallent

Blaze_Gallent New Member

The water witch. Great attacks, can heal. + ups resistnace for rune knight
    Rina i use sometimes, shes fast. she does light damage, but moves faster than the rest.
    Dia is just a good character.
    Althea is really strong + she ups your strength for rune knight.
    pop is strong, she replaced Rasche for me, Even though rasche owned. shes faster though.
    and the wind witch. Ups rune knights speed. + strong in magic. And super fast.

I never used pip, or creepy camera guy. they could be good, but they annoy me.

5. hahahahaha

hahahahaha Well-Known Member

Althea and Fatima. Sadie is good as well, and the knight with the spear. Karen is slow, but owns.