1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Luminous Arc 2 how to training for exp? only mission?

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by blidesario, Sep 24, 2008.

1. blidesario

blidesario New Member

Luminous Arc 2

how to training for exp? do you know? if you know please tell me?
    only mission to training? is it have side quest to traing?
    I have play for a long time I can't pass mission that have 3 bosses

2. Barathrum

Barathrum Well-Known Member

:O luminous arc 2 is out already? what country?

3. sesa

sesa Well-Known Member

Japan only for now
    comes out stateside
    11/18/08

4. hahahahaha

hahahahaha Well-Known Member

Ah, Chapter 10. I lost that mission 5 times. Stupid cat wasted my life and FD. Go to the guild in the castle, do side quests there. On chap 15 right now, getting owned. I suck.

5. tomitanoshii

tomitanoshii Well-Known Member

training for exp is easy just walk through the whole map 'til you get an encounter the newer the map the harder the enemies. Try leveling your weak characters on the older maps and the the stronger ones on the newest. pull enemies then AoE spells, though the crappy engine makes 5 enemies stand on one tile which makes AoE useless and retarded or buff one char and pull off their powerful skill. I can't really specify a good map sorry :)

6. hahahahaha

hahahahaha Well-Known Member

Yay finished the game yesterday. Roland+Fire Engage+= PAIN

7. kamage

kamage Well-Known Member

I finished the English version a while ago o.o It was too fast, and the story wasn't as good as the first >.<

8. infernalemperor

infernalemperor New Member

move through out the map you will find ceciel in 1 of the places she will lead you to some spa's there. when yo go in 1 you take a bath & all then vennesa comes then you fight her . great exp. then go to ceciel again & keep on doing it. NOTE ceciel & vennessa are from the first luminous arc.