1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Lotlat

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by theunderling, Jan 24, 2011.

?

Does anyone want him back

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. theunderling

theunderling Well-Known Member

This forum is getting a little bit boring since he got banned.He may be a little shit that talked big,but he wasnt alone.I dont know if he had burned all his bridges with Loony,but if he didnt,Id like to see him given a 2nd(or whatever hes on) chance.

2. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

I want him back.... so he can pay me for his 1 million penya debt he owes me on Flyff Ph :p

3. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

...Nah, I like the forum as it is now.

Besides, another one shall turn up.

4. alexong96

alexong96 Well-Known Member

Nah. He was the worst troll. He couldn't get the job right. Instead of angering me because of witty comments, he angers me due to his stupidity. Just...no. Besides, a better troll might pop out of nowhere.

5. will1008

will1008 Well-Known Member

6. theunderling

theunderling Well-Known Member

I know what you mean.Theres a guy on here that either wrecks/wants to wreck any pc that he touches.But we all have different views on things and we have got to be a bit tolerant.

I think Lotlat has sneaked back in anyway

7. doughboy

doughboy Guest

it's like an ugly girl....shes there...but you can't look away.
    stupidity is key in forums XD
    so...who banned him, or whats up?
    that fuckin spammer![​IMG]

8. garychencool

garychencool Well-Known Member

I remember seeing him spam stuff on this forum but I'm guessing that he is smart enough to uh, make a new account?

9. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

Why? He always was a failtroll. I never thought he was good at it and he was rather...yeah. Just read the negative comments above.

10. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

Unless he was I.P. Banned, if that's the ban level he was banned for he might not be able to make a new account.

Also, I remember the straw that broke the admins' & moderators' backs was when he gave an "eff' you!" to a newbie on said newbie's introduction thread.

11. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

I don't think they do IP bans too often. I've talked to Reider about it once. Basically if it was a dynamic IP, someone else may be banned instead. And other reasons like that.

12. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

he is not coming back.

13. Reider

Reider Modereider

Just to make it noted, I don't usually go out of my way to do nasty things to people like I did to him regardless of how I act otherwise.

He was a miserable excuse for a troll and I'll leave the issue at that. Good day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.