1. This forum is in read-only mode.

lost name of games on my ds

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by phil72565, Dec 12, 2011.

1. phil72565

phil72565 Member

Have r4 3ds card in ds ver 1.42 was working well until i loaded games on a new micro sd card and now i have all the game icons but the name of the games are missing? I replaced with old micro sd card in the r4 and still have icons but no names of the games. they all work well but missing names??? i dont wanna flash kernel (ifs that's the problem?) what did i do wrong?

2. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

Which card do you have? There is a lot of 'R4 3DS' cards out there. Include a picture and a link the the official site.

3. slingshot182

slingshot182 Well-Known Member

You might have changed something in settings without know it. Post a picture of the box your card came in and the problem on the DS, as well as a link to the website stated on the box, then we might be able to help you.

4. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

I assume you're using the R4i Gold 3DS with the Wood v1.42 kernel. This happened to me long ago. Backup and format your card, then put on freshly downloaded Wood v1.42 files. It should fix your problem. Some part of the Wood files have become corrupted, causing the display to break, and booting/saving to be a questionable affair.