1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Lost My Wii-Remote.

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Kiekoes, Dec 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kiekoes

Kiekoes Guest

Hey guys, I don't know if this is the right place but a got something to ask.
    I lost my Wii-Remote and now I bought a new one, but my Wii does't recognize him. How can I make the Wii Recognize the new remote. Please Help.

2. denr

denr Member

Step by step
    1. Put the batteries in

2. Make sure Wii console is switched on and on correct TV channel.

3. Open front of Wii console so you can see the red synchro button

4. Press the synchro button on the wii remote for approx 2 seconds THEN LET GO (you'll see the blue lights start to flash along the bottom of the remote)

5. Then press the synchro button on the panel of the Wii console (again approx 1 second) THEN LET GO.

6 This will start the synchro process and after a few seconds it will be ready to use ont your system.

Enjoy,

denr.

3. Kiekoes

Kiekoes Guest

Well, first try didn't work, should I point the Wii-Remote to the censor thingy or to the Wii?

EDIT: Woops, I forgot to turn on the Wii, haha, Sorry. THANK YOU SO MUCH!

4. denr

denr Member

Sorry...These are the instructions as per the leaflet which I used yesterday so hope thi works for you:

1. Remove the battery cover from the wii remote

2. Open the slot cover on the front of the wii console

3. Press the synchro button under the battery cover of the remote briefly and then release it. Then press the synchro button on the inside of the wii console breifly and then release it.

4. The player LED's will blink during the synching process. When the blinking stops the connection is complete.

This should work, please try again.

denr

5. theunderling

theunderling Well-Known Member

Correct.The remote will/should have a square blue light lit which means it is synchro with the console.If you use one remote,one blue square will be lit-as each light lit indicates which "number" the remote is.Playing with 2 x remotes will mean one has one light,the other has 2 x lights lit-meaning its number 2.

6. CloudBoii12

CloudBoii12 Well-Known Member

Incorrect, the lights that flash detail how much battery is left within the controller. When not flashing, the LED lights indicate the controller assignment.

7. theunderling

theunderling Well-Known Member

Read what I write.Who said anything about "flashing"-apart from you that is

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.