1. This forum is in read-only mode.

lost items: animal crossing wild world NDS

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by anarkissed, Mar 24, 2010.

1. anarkissed

anarkissed New Member

While "travelling" using 2 NDS units (ds lite on ds to ds) each with an acekard2i running Animal Crossing Wild World, items get lost by the traveller. I fired up 2 initially so I could share fruit. Then I got the clever idea to share tools as some were available in one world but not the other. The first time everything went fine. Second time I went with pockets loaded with possessions and traded briefly between characters and returned and saved with swapped possessions, then returned again and swapped back. I'd read this as a way to increase what's in the catalog for ordering. Upon returning home the traveller had an empty house and empty pockets! Cleaned right out! I reset without saving and regained the swap items in the pockets but half the tools were gone, and the other character was missing a tool as well. After that I was reluctant to do any more swapping but hadn't brought fruit over to the younger world yet, plus that one, which had lost everything, couldn't get a shovel. Well you can't do without a shovel, so I loaded pockets with fruit and my older character went into the newer town, quickly dumped a pocket of fruit and a shovel, and took off home. Upon returning I found the house intact (even though I'd cleaned it out and pocketed it all in a dresser in my pocket, and still had the extra dresser) and four of my tools missing. I still don't have net, slingshot, or water bucket. I can't get them either and I'm not about to visit again over it. I may kill the other game as it's served it's purpose, or even just use that NDS (hubby's) to make new towns with new fruit to drop off. LOL
    But anyway, anyone ever see this before? I couldn't find anything on google about having your stuff stolen while you're out of town :-\