1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Looking for something DS, don't know if this exists...?

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by Inunah, Nov 29, 2010.

1. Inunah

Inunah Well-Known Member

Would anyone know of a SNES Emulator for the DS that works with Seiken Densetsu 3 + Translation, Star Ocean + Translation, and Kirby's Dream Land 3?

If not that, then a game that works on the DS that is similar in graphical style of Kirby's Dream Land 3?

2. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

If they don't work in SNEmulDS, than it won't work on any known DS SNES emulator except for maybe the Supercard DSTwo's exclusive emulator.

Try Kirby Super Star Ultra for the similar graphical style.

3. Inunah

Inunah Well-Known Member

Kirby Super Star Ultra doesn't have a similar graphical style to Kirby's Dream Land 3. I was talking about that 'freshly drawn/sketched with colored pencil' look.

4. LuckyTrouble77

Oh, that style is dead. Good luck finding anything exactly like that on the DS. I'm not aware of any older titles outside of Kirby that used that style either.

5. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

Kirby Canvas Curse (which has more painting like backdrops) and possibly the Drawn To Life series are similar graphics wise. Other than that, that's about it.

6. Inunah

Inunah Well-Known Member

What about in the GBA, GB, and GBC? I'd say SNES, but the only one there is KDL3, which can't be played though any existing SNES emulators.

7. LuckyTrouble77

The DS is sorely lacking in good SNES emulators. Even the one for the SCDS2 is only so much better than the ones that everybody can use.

For GBA, GB, and GBC, try looking for Kirby games for those, especially the older ones. The older they are, the more likely they are to share the same older style.

8. awesomebros

awesomebros Well-Known Member

Yoshi's Island for DS?

9. adundy

adundy New Member

Kirby's Dream Land 2 for gameboy is the most similar you are going to get. You can emulate it on lameboy

10. Inunah

Inunah Well-Known Member

I have that already, but I'm looking for a sketched kind of art, which is nowhere near what KDL2 has.