1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Looking for some good DS RPG ROMs

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by Ahuvya, Feb 16, 2011.

1. Ahuvya

Ahuvya Well-Known Member

Can someone Recommend some good RPG/Action/Adventure ROMs for the DS that work with no$GBA 6.a(ZOOMER)? I've seem to run out lol, here is a list of the ones I already got.

[​IMG]

If there are any patches to Anti-piracy junk to them, pls included how to do that, I've never been really good at that kinda stuff. As well as the setting on no$GBA that I'd need to run them.

I know its a bit to ask, but thanks a bunch people ^_^

2. Awec

Awec Active Member

Golden Sun Dark Dawn
    Infinite Space
    Dragon Quest IX

3. Ahuvya

Ahuvya Well-Known Member

Never heard of Infinite Space, will have to try it, but I've Tried GSDD and Dragon quest before, and both ROMs (at least the ones I could find) do not work with no$GBA, do you happen to have fixed ROMs for them? or the settings in no$GBA I need to get them to work? (or anything else we need).

4. Blade5406

Blade5406 Well-Known Member

Have you tried using Desmume with those games?

5. Ahuvya

Ahuvya Well-Known Member

No, I don't think I've really ever used Desmume, I've always heard that no$GBA 6.a was the best there was, of course it's been quite awhile since they've updated it, so I can see how that might no longer be true, I guess I should give it a try, do you happen to have a link to where I can download it?

6. Blade5406

Blade5406 Well-Known Member

http://desmume.org/

7. Ahuvya

Ahuvya Well-Known Member

Hummm, Chapter of the Chosen seems to be working, of course i just tried the first few seconds lol, so I guess I still gota do that lol, ^_^ Thanks for the help, now I just need more games ROFL!

8. kikikool

kikikool Member

Both dragon qest and Golden Sun work for me on no$gba. Have you tried following the directions in this thread http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=50586.0 ? It helped me out.

Also some other good RPGS I can recommend:
    Saga 2: Hihou Densetsu (recently got a translation patch and is pretty fun)
    Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume
    Lufia: Curse of the sinistrals
    Sands of destruction
    Tales of Innocence translation
    Super Robot Taisen OG Saga
    Soma Bringer translation

*Edit
    Also check out Radiant Historia when it comes out, it looks really good. Keep a look out for it next week.

9. Dumachum

Dumachum Member

lol

NO$ hasn't been the best DS EMU in 2-3 years. Desmume overtook it years ago even though it requires much more CPU power to run.

If MK wasn't such a fucking emo hypocrite asshat then maybe NO$ would still be in development and would be better.