1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Looking for old GBA and xbox games and slot 2 flash cart

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by diskjocki, Jan 11, 2010.

1. diskjocki

diskjocki Well-Known Member

Soo, for the last few days I've been looking for 2 certain games, Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 1 & 2. But sadly I can't find them anywhere, I've tried all the usual places such as EB-Games, Gametraders, JB-Hifi but no luck. So I thought I'd try online, I can't find them anywhere except on Ebay and Amazon, but Ebay's prices are too high and my grandparents have never heard of Amazon, therfore they don't trust it. So doe's anyone know of a site that sell these games? Preferably under 30 AU dollars each and an Australian site.
    Also, I was thinking of getting an EZ flash 3-in-one or whatever they're called, but dealextreme takes too long with shipping, so is there an Australian site that sells them for decent prices and doesn't take too long too ship?

2. miros

miros Well-Known Member

What is wrong with having to wait a few days longer for the same product at a lower cost? If you order the flash cart now, you can be playing all of your GBA roms within 2 to 3 weeks, however if you keep putting it off, then you will have to wait even longer and your patience will exponentially decrease and in the end you will end up buying the flash cart from a different site and paying more compared to DX only to get the expansion cart around the same time you would have received the GBA cart had you ordered from DX in the first place. To me the choice is logical, buy from DealExtreme, however you may disagree, and if that is the case then by all means go ahead and pay more from a different online store to get the same product.
    miros

3. sexywogboy

sexywogboy Well-Known Member

I'm Aussie and I bought my EZ Flash V 3 in 1 from an Aussie site called "Ozmodchips". Here is the exact product I bought:

http://www.ozmodchips.com/ezflash-v-3in1-plus-gba-expansion-white-p-163.html

Delivery is good and they're a very trustworthy site. I think it only took me 2-3 business days for it to get delivered.

4. diskjocki

diskjocki Well-Known Member

Because I don't have the patience to wait for 2-3 weeks.
    Aha, awesome.

So anyone know where to find SW:KOTOR 1 & 2?