1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Looking for help with Sailor Moon: Another Story

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Dragonicsoul, Sep 17, 2011.

1. Dragonicsoul

Dragonicsoul Member

- What errors appear? I start up the game (Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon: Another Story) on BSNES (accuracy), and the text at the bottom of the screen in the opening sequence does not read as legible. There are black gaps in the text, over the text. (a picture from the beginning of the game is included to show what's going on.)
    - What game you are trying to run? Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon: Another Story. It's the English patched translation, which I may or may not have acquired here. I've been trying it from a bunch of different sources, but it's always the same ROM.
    - What system the game is for? SNES
    - What emulator are you trying to run? BSNES. I've tried to run it on the three versions, but it hasn't run properly on any of them.
    - What are your computer specs? (Operating System, Processor, RAM and Video Card). Mac OSX 10.5.8, 2.13 GHz Inten Core 1 Duo, Memory: 2 GB 800 Mhz DDR2 SDRAM. I'm not sure where to find the Video Card information, would that be
    - Is it a desktop or laptop PC? Macbook laptop

[​IMG]

2. Jonez001

Jonez001 Well-Known Member

So much useful info. Which region is the game form?

3. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

That's not an error/glitch &/or bug. It's the result of the final product of the fan translation:

Quoted from the project page on RHDN:

Source:

http://www.romhacking.net/reviews/885/#review

4. Dragonicsoul

Dragonicsoul Member

oh, okay. Thanks for letting me know!

*/log off*