1. This forum is in read-only mode.

looking for gamesave editor

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Devilkid32176, Jan 2, 2011.

1. Devilkid32176

Devilkid32176 Well-Known Member

:'( didnt knew where this request went, so mods if this is wrong please move it

ok, im mainly looking for a save editor for DS saves, cause i have tried AR codes and a few other tricks but i cant seem to edit the save for what i need in it

2. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

I don't think there is a universal game save editor. There are only a few made for specific games. (Most notably Pokesav for the Pokemon games).

But if you know enough about the game saves for the particular game you are wanting to modify, then you can use a Hex Editor to open and modify the save files.

3. Devilkid32176

well tirith, thats whats bothering me >__< its for blue dragon awakened shadow game and well everything i hasve done to the save, the rom will not pick it up

4. Duncan Idaho

Duncan Idaho Well-Known Member

try renaming the save file to hwo the rom is named, if that does not works, backup format your card, and put in palce everything, if that ALSO does not works, then your save file is damaged

5. Devilkid32176

well, its only when i hex-editmy save is when the rom doesn't pick it up >__< it works unmodified