1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Looking for a specific game (DS)

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by XenoPenguin, Jul 18, 2010.

1. XenoPenguin

XenoPenguin New Member

Hiya,

Recently I had an urge to play a sim game (as a character), but didn't want to play The Sims. Sooo I decided I wanted to find one game that I played a few years ago, but didn't remember the name of. (Pretty sure it was for DS)

Basically, I started a new game on my friend's game or something like that, but I didn't get very far. (My friend moved away, unfortunately, and I lost contact with her.)

All that I remember about the game was that in the beginning of the game, you're living in a tall, large skyscraper or tall building - the building itself has brick on the outside, and if you go to the roof of the building, you mostly see blue. Inside the building, there's two major things you can do - play basketball or work. Something like that. I also think the exit door of the building, on ground floor, was locked.

I'm really sorry that my description was so horrible... My memories of the game kinda faded. I think that it came out around when either The Sims 2 (ds) or The Sims 2: Castaways came out.

If you need anymore info, feel free to ask and I'll try to answer as best as I can.

Oh yeah, the graphics were sprites. The sprites had black outlines on them. The character was small and was low detail, although taller than wide, I think, and not square-ular.

Thanks so much,

XenoPenguin

2. drybones41

drybones41 Well-Known Member

The urbs sims in the city your thinking about.

3. Saiko

Saiko Well-Known Member

Yes, he's right. And The Urbz really is one nice game, playing it is fun and it isn't boring