1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Looking for a new Flash Cart, Complatible with Ez Flash 3 in 1

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by Impo, Jan 15, 2011.

1. Impo

Impo Member

ummm, im almost positive this may have been a repeated question, if so i apologize.

my r4 card broke today. it freezes on the loading screen in my ds and also isn't read by my computer.

i have taken this chance to try and purchase a new flash card, which is able to play some newer games without much trouble.
    I also want a flash card compatible with Ez Flash 3 in 1, as i love the gba games.
    (oh, and can someone tell me how the Ez Flash 3 in 1 works, i haven't grasped the concept after hours of googling)

but i'm not looking to spend to much money (i'm only fourteen), so if anyone knows cheap and good items please tell me.

so basically i need some desperate help with

☼ Understanding how the Ez Flash 3 in 1 works

and

☼ The best flash card compatible with Ex Flash 3 in 1 for a DS Lite

-

any help is greatly appreciated, thanks in advance :)

2. Tomoka

Tomoka Well-Known Member

Flashcard- AceKard 2i

It runs for about $16-$21 USD... Great compatibility, and works with EZ flash.

3. iluvfupaburgers

iluvfupaburgers Well-Known Member

it more sounds like its a micro sd problem and not a flashcart problem because you say your pc doesnt read it. so im guessing maybe your card got corrupted or broke. try with another sd card

4. Impo

Impo Member

yeah, i think it is. i'm just gonna buy a new one

awesome, i'll buy that one, thanks.

and can someone tell me how EZ Flash works?
    and why it needs to be compatible?

any help is appreciated :)

5. iluvfupaburgers

iluvfupaburgers Well-Known Member

well, the thing is, if you just buy a new flashcart and keep your old sd card. you may have the same issue with that new flashcart. so if you are also planing on buying a sd card with the flashcart than yeah, check if that is the problem.

6. Impo

Impo Member

i'm certian the problem is the micro sd card :)