1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Looking for a GBA game .....

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by Sachi, Jun 15, 2009.

1. Sachi

Sachi Active Member

I am looking for a good GBA game ???...

1) I am a fan of RPG , TBS , RTS . :)

2) I love Advance Wars games , Pokemon games , Final Fantasy games very much. ;D

3) I partly played Fire Emblem 7 , Sword of Mana , Tactics Ogre ... :-\

4) I want some similar type of games for GBA as my PC is going to be 3 years old :( I cant play DS games at full speed :-[ and don't have a flash cart for my NDS lite yet :'( .

Tell me your favourites ... ;)

2. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

Here are a few threads you can check out :)

https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php?topic=3082.0
    https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php?topic=8219.0

3. Wintrale

Wintrale Well-Known Member

Final Fantasy Tactics Advance and Fire Emblem Sacred Stones are easily the best SRPGs on the GBA. They're, honestly, better than any SRPG on the DS (and the DS has some amazing SRPGs). In terms of RPGs, shoot for both Golden Sun games and Kingdom Hearts: Chains of Memories. Others you can try out are Breath of Fire 2 and Shining Soul 2. They're good games, indeed.

4. Sachi

Sachi Active Member

Thanks Cahos Rahne Veloza and Wintrale .
    Tried Final Fantasy Tactics Advance , It was the first among them which I loved :-* and completed ;D.

I looked at those posts but can you tell me which games have Job system like FF TA . :)

5. Renji217

Renji217 Well-Known Member

Try:
    Super Robot Taisen: Original Generation
    Super Robot Taisen: Original Generation 2
    Zoids: Legacy

What can I say, I love giant robots!! (>^~^)>

6. grimsim1

grimsim1 Well-Known Member

Try Lufia as well as Tales of Phantasia. If you are after a more action packed RPG, go for Castlevania Circle of the Moon. Another good SRPG is Riviera the Promised Land.

7. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

Most of those RPGs don't really have a flexible job class system as the characters on some of them have fixed specs. But hey just go & test 'em all out for yourself :)

8. Wintrale

Wintrale Well-Known Member

Out of the ones I mentioned... In Sacred Stones, each character has a fixed class - but once you reach a certain level with them, you can use a special item and then promote them to another class of your choosing. In Golden Sun, classes are completely customisable by simply allocating specific elements of Djinni. The others, however, aren't so flexible, although it should be noted that Shining Soul 2 has an incredibly deep customisation system for the limited classes available.