1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Looking for a game

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by Hawk2628, May 13, 2010.

1. Hawk2628

Hawk2628 Member

Didn't know where to post this, but here goes.
    I had an SNES game awhile back, that I miss playing but can't remember the name of.
    It was a 2.5D (No 3D view but you could walk up down left right around the map, so really it was isometric) fighter. There was a world map, with a whole bunch of stages, each stage containing a ton of maps (which you entered on the left or right side of the screen.). If I recall correctly, you were looking for some kind of artifacts (might have been magical items), and it was amazingly addicting. Does anyone know what game I might be thinking of? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks, Hawk

2. super_pastafari32

super_pastafari32 Well-Known Member

it was an RPG?

3. Hawk2628

Hawk2628 Member

I don't think so. I think it was kinda a 2.5D sidescroller if you know what I mean.

4. super_pastafari32

yeah i know... you don't remember anything about the main hero/protagonist?

5. Hawk2628

Hawk2628 Member

Unfortunatley, not really. I may just have to search the whole SNES rom directory. >.< I do remember that one level was in some sort of cave, it was stone and there were stalagmites and stalagtites. It also had spike traps and wholes in the floor in some spots, and even a crusher thing leading up to a boss I think.

6. meganova

meganova Well-Known Member

Castlevania?

7. super_pastafari32

nah... I played all the castlevania existent in the whole world... i would remember a 2.5D

but.... yeah could be super castlevania 4 try it out maybe it is it...

8. nemesis11

nemesis11 Well-Known Member

is it final fight?

9. super_pastafari32

i thoug that too but, you see in final fight you don't get to get artifacts XD

really you don't remember anything?
    the color of the wearing of the protagonist?, it was multiplayer?, anything?

10. wwefanjjbc

wwefanjjbc New Member

battle toads

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnMa8IBeMFk&feature=related

11. Hawk2628

Hawk2628 Member

I think it was a darker color... ...like a blue or a gray. I'll keep searching. You have to remember that I played it like a year and a half ago, so I don't remember a ton of details.

12. Stanley Richards

Stanley Richards Well-Known Member

Is it Terranigma? Soul Blazer?

13. Hawk2628

Hawk2628 Member

Nope Sorry. Still looking through the archives. Theres a full effing 25 pages of SNES Roms!!!!

14. Stanley Richards

Stanley Richards Well-Known Member

Legend of Zelda: Link to the Past?

15. Hawk2628

Hawk2628 Member

Unfortunately not. I actually think that you didn't get to use the artifacts, rather that they were lost artifacts. I think you had to try to recover them (???) can't remember exactly though. Still searching through the archives in my spare time.

16. MadmanNero

MadmanNero Well-Known Member

Super Ghouls and Ghosts?
    Knights of the Round?
    Magic Sword?

17. CommanderGold

CommanderGold New Member

is it ActRaiser

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLUlbnc11_w