1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Looking for a Flashcart for my NDS

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by kincai, Feb 27, 2013.

1. kincai

kincai Member

OK.... my R4sdhc clone is having problem........ few days ago when i playing game, its suddenly make my sd card crashed.
    And there go all my data gone. And now i reformatted my sd card but when i put it in my R4, its run but all file cant be open on the menu screen.
    All the file name is changed into weird characters.
    I tot it was my sd card problem and check again by reading it with computer. ALL FILES are OK!

So i think i wan to buy a new card, is there any recommended card that is trusted and the firmware is always up to date? And it can read up to 16gb sd card...
    THX =)
    (note: im using NDS Lite, not 3DS. I cant afford 3DS for now becoz of my degree course is draining my money......)

2. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

For your financial condition, and the fact you're using an NDSL and has no current plan to move up to newer console, then just buy any cart that is supported by YSMENU or WOOD, it should be very cheap. I do however suggest buying the R4i Gold 3DS from R4ids.cn. it's relatively cheap and is supported by WOOD R4, and should you in the end decide to move up to a 3DS to play those NDS roms, that cart can be re-use on the new console, thus no need to buy a new cart for use on the newer console. And yes, it can use SDHC micro cards which you already have.

3. kincai

kincai Member

OK thx alot!

4. Rucky13

Rucky13 Guest

Yeah!The r4i gold 3ds cards are fit for you perfetly, Also it's cheap and with the latest "rts"fuction, you can have a try///