1. This forum is in read-only mode.

longest and hardest ds game

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by s.m, Jan 5, 2010.

1. s.m

s.m New Member

i no this woould have been asked a million times but what is the longest and hardest game for ds. the longest i played is platinum and i finished it in 10 hours.

2. flashSTRIKE

flashSTRIKE Active Member

ugh assassins creed by far, i still havent finished it, gave up. its so crap -_-" the boss doesnt freaking die, it takes millions of years to get to point A to point B etcetc.

3. arkStormer

arkStormer Member

I thought that The World Ends With You was a pretty long game. You can also increase the difficulty as much as you want, and you get extra rewards for doing so.

4. Omega00

Omega00 Well-Known Member

I haven't played many ds games, but, I'd say Final Fantasy 3, the bosses are very challenging unless you power-level and I've played it for over 20 hours

5. markswan

markswan Well-Known Member

Dragon Quest 5 is a long game, not particularly hard though...
    Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia (i think that's how it is spelled) is both long and stupidly hard (precise platforming-skills, level grinding and a lot of patients are needed) in places. The other 2 games for DS in the Castlevania series are hard too.

6. teheezin

teheezin Guest

I think it's Suikoden Tierkreis .. I've been playing it for around 15 hours and there's still around 20 more missions for me to go.. and there's the sidequest to unlock more characters to make the game longer.. the game started really easy but later on it's hard

7. MysticMaja

MysticMaja Well-Known Member

Suikoden is so looooooong. I tried getting all 108 Stars but in the end I only ended up getting 90-100ish. :/

I've heard that Contra 4 is really hard, but I've yet to try it.

8. ggrroohh

ggrroohh Well-Known Member

Holy!
    That games was hard for me......but then it IS Contra...
    I've only manage to beat the first stage >.<

9. darky000

darky000 Well-Known Member

Contra is harder than Metal Slug.

The bullets are unpredictable or takes much skill to dodge them unlike Metal Slug which is more predictable.

The longest for me would be suikoden tierkreis, but it's not hard at all, I have been bored playing it without challenge except the final boss ONLY.

As for the hardest, I don't know which really, I'm a grind-lover and I search every secrets before I move on.

10. melfice666

melfice666 Well-Known Member

suikoden tierkreis I think being longest

11. johnx

johnx Well-Known Member

Suikoden Tierkreis took me a whole 24 hours to finish.

12. _luigi_

_luigi_ Well-Known Member

pokemon mystery dungeon explorer of the sky
    pokemon platinum
    final fantasy iv

13. hahahahaha

hahahahaha Well-Known Member

Hoshigami Remix on hard. And I mean f*** HARD.

14. _luigi_

_luigi_ Well-Known Member

fire emblem on the hardest difficult

15. buuured

buuured Well-Known Member

disgea no contest it took me ages to beat the first boss and you can level up to lvl 9999 and create alot of party members its an incredibly long game and i think the story mode is replayable methinks.

16. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

I never find any game too challenging. I just know where my skills need improving...racing games.

Mario Kart DS.

Longest game....i don't know. never played a really long game. Perhaps Doki Doki Majo Shinpan for now.

17. solo-puppy

solo-puppy Member

the longes game in the world is Final Fantasy Tactics Grimiore of The Rift ( for me ) it took me about 137 hours to beat the game and done all the quest ;D. The quest are above 300+

and disgaea is also a very long game, ( for people who is too difficult just create a character who have a high defense, this will help for sure).

18. Killua Zaoldyeck

Killua Zaoldyeck Well-Known Member

disgaea... it's not hardest, but it is longest since the leveling system are unlilmited.... i beat all the world though, and beat zetta too... ::)

as for hardest, i think TWEWY is the hardest for me, i'm not good with using stylus...

19. impulse513

impulse513 Active Member

FF4 don't know where to go next really so right now i'm giving up on it

20. flashSTRIKE

flashSTRIKE Active Member

haha me too! i gave up on playing it :/ i'm gonna start after i finish Valkyrie Profile :D