1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Long Storylines of Games on the DS

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by andrewguojun, Sep 7, 2010.

1. andrewguojun

andrewguojun Active Member

After years of playing games on my DS, I've really gotten a bit ticked off when I finish a game and go 'Wait, that's it?'

So I was wondering, what DS games have long storylines??
    So far, I'm thinking Infinite Space and Suikoden Tierkreis

2. How about Dragon Quest IX?
    Pokemon would also be an option,the main story is quite short,but you can do lots of things after clearing the main story...

3. SoulSin

SoulSin Well-Known Member

humm

Let me check

my Tales of Innocence Clear save has 32 hours. Didn't played most side quests.

My Super Robot Wars: OG has around 28 hours. But since I cheated in the end it could be a bit longer lol.

Sands of Destruction has around 22 hours.

Pretty much every Final Fantasy game should give you near 20~30 hours of story mode.. because its FF.

Glory of Heracles should reach around 20~25 hours of gameplay as well.

Anyway, most RPGs on DS have around 20~30 Hours of story mode in a normal pace. I dunno if thats low for you?

Games like Ragnarok DS have probably the longest life-times. Thx to the excessive amount of side quests and stuff to do. My save has 56 hours and I only have 59% of the quests done >_>.

4. trimbletown

trimbletown Well-Known Member

Ace Attorney has heaps of gameplay and an exsquisite storyline but absolutely no replay value.

5. Devilkid32176

Devilkid32176 Well-Known Member

SMT: strange journey has a long story line depending on which way you go in it (evil, good, neutral)
    i have 62 hours in my save file and im barely getting to the end of the 2nd playthrough for it, i got to
    say its a massive dungeon crawler though

6. Yutrzenika

Yutrzenika Well-Known Member

Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story took me about 24 Hours to complete, it was really fun.

7. Stanley Richards

Stanley Richards Well-Known Member

Pokemon with story? Surely you jest.

8. darky000

darky000 Well-Known Member

Infinite Space is composed of 2 books (one is when he was a teenager and the other one is when he is an adult). I got 40+ hrs gametime.

9. Killua Zaoldyeck

Killua Zaoldyeck Well-Known Member

pokemon after story,,, actually, the storyline itself no too long, but the 'after-story-quest' will make it longer,,,

as for storyline, i think suikoden tierkreis maybe the longest,,,

my record is 354 hour 54 minutes for pokemon emerald in GBA,,,, all complete, without cheat,,,,