1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Long Lost Game

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by Ambiance, Oct 12, 2009.

1. Ambiance

Ambiance New Member

I'm sorry for posting a thread here for such a vague topic, but I figured that if anyone was able to help me it would be a community of hardcore gamers. =P

Thing is, there's a PSX game that I played when I was a kid that I absolutely loved. However, I eventually lost the disc and, because the title screen was in Japanese (or I just never paid much attention to it) I have absolutely no idea what the game was called.

All I can remember of it is that, firstly, you could play as either a male or female character. The female character used two... rings of magic or something, like chakram, as weapons. Obviously, this is still quite vague, so I'm glad I remember another detail - playing as the male (though this may have also been possible as the female), you could kill monsters to collect coins and then use those coins to transform into that specific monster.

It was an RPG-type game, again for the PSX, and if anyone has any further details I would absolutely love them for it. I've been wanting to play this game again for about 7 years.

2. g@l1h

g@l1h Well-Known Member

Ah, I know that one!
    It was "Thread of Fate", made by Square-Enix.

3. Ambiance

Ambiance New Member

Holy cow, man, I love you so much right now.

Epic thanks. <3

4. g@l1h

g@l1h Well-Known Member

Your Welcome Man!
    Enjoy the game :D