1. This forum is in read-only mode.

lol, more LOD problems.

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by faune, Oct 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. faune

faune Well-Known Member

Just finished disc 1 and I can't switch to disc 2.. I've used Change Disc -> CDROM and ISO options, neither seem to work. Initially I thought I could load the second disc and continue from the last save (when it prompts you to change discs) but, from my previous problem, the LOD won't maintain a save file using the memory card, so I've been playing off of save states. I've also tried creating save states in one slot, i.e. slot 2, from both disc 1 and disc 2, and renaming the save states so that disc 1 works with disc 2.. it does allow me to select it from the list and load it, but it's still stuck at the "Please insert Disc 2" screen. What to do?

Emulator: ePSXe 1.7.0
    Bios: SCPH7502
    Video: Pete's OpenGL2 Driver 2.9
    Sound: ePSXe SPU Core 1.7.0

Laptop, Vista, 4 GB ram, ATI Mobility Raedon HD 4330

EDIT: Found out from someone that using Run -> Reset after trying to change discs will let me keep my saved game on the memory card, so disregard this thread.

2. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

For future reference, when ePSXe fails in a disc change you should try using an earlier version of ePSXe. Like 1.5.2 or 1.6.0, many people report issues with the disc change in 1.7.0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.