1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Login/Logout...

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by miros, Jul 5, 2009.

1. miros

miros Well-Known Member

I logged in and out several different times just to make sure that is was something that happened not by accident. So every time I login on the home page and then click on the forum, I get logged out and I have to log back in to post comments and read my posts...anyone else have the same problem?
    miros

2. equitypetey

equitypetey Well-Known Member

yeah get the same problem but its not that bigger deal

3. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

I'm not sure why the log in from the Site works differently, but if you do it from the Forums it works the way it used to.

4. ADGS231

ADGS231 Well-Known Member

I never have that problem because i put my account that when i turn mi computer and i get to the forums is always connect when i go to romulation, yo can do that ^^.

5. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

Right, after digging a bit into PHP I found out that it's stupid when it comes to cookies and fixed the problem. So login and logout should work perfectly between site and forum now.

6. meganova

meganova Well-Known Member

Are the Login in Romulation(www.romulation.net) is separated with the Login in Forums(https://www.romulation.org/forum)?
    I have same problem with miros..

7. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

Same data, but it's different code that does it, a small difference caused the problem, but it's been fixed now, clear your romulation cookies and all future logins should work fine.