1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Loading a Game from the gameshark

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by skreem, Apr 3, 2010.

1. skreem

skreem New Member

Hello, I'm new to the Romulation Community, but I would like to ask a few questions. I recently downloaded a game and modded my ps2 (fat) to work so that I can get my games that I do download to work with my CD-R disc.
    Here is my question though.
    I have a gameshark for the ps1 its the actual gameshark nothing I downloaded, but I wanted to see if there is a way to load the gameshark, load the codes and then make the disc work.
    If you have any questions because you do not understand what Iam asking then feel free to ask please.

2. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

You mean use the gameshark to make a game work or actually use a gameshark to load some cheats for a ps1 game?

If you have to swap disc...it might be difficult with the phat ps2 because of the disc tray, chance of having to mod the ps2 to have a lid simerlar to the slim is moderate.

I'm no expert on this though.

3. skreem

skreem New Member

Basiclly I mean that I have a gameshark I bought for the ps1 a longtime ago. And I have my fat ps2 case off to swoop the disc in and out, but when I want to load the cheats from the gameshark I put the game (the cd-r) in and it freezes, it won't load it. I'm still new to most of this stuff so Idk if there is way I'm suppose to do this. I would put another game in then switch it at the ps1 sign, but that sign actually does not load up from booting from the gameshark.

4. skreem

skreem New Member

Still searching for an answer to this problem.