1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Lineage 2 - Kamael The First Throne Test Server

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CloudBoy101, Jan 11, 2008.

1. CloudBoy101

CloudBoy101 Well-Known Member

Since this site is about emulation, I thought I'd let everyone know about a Test server for Lineage 2's new update, "The Kamael - The First Throne" First off, this IS NOT one of NCsoft's servers. This server was made for the mere purpose of giving high drop rate, EXP rate, ect. Most MMO Emulation is illegal, but this server isn't!!! They found away around the User Agreement or something like that, but NCsoft doesn't really care about ppl emulating that much anyways, unless the person/s running the server charges for it. If you like anime style (the graphics are freaking beautiful) Online games, then PM me and I'll give you the info you need to connect. BE WARNED: The game's client is about 4 gig's, and after the install it ends up to be about 8 gigs (I know its a lot for a game, but is worth it. It's so big because the map is so huge) on your HD.

Also, if anyone needs help getting connected, let me know. I know for a fact that it works because I'm most likely playing it right now ;) It shouldn't be that tough anyways.

2. Solus

Solus Well-Known Member

Is it free to play online?

3. CloudBoy101

CloudBoy101 Well-Known Member

4. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Oh cool.