1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Lindsay Lohan losses temper...

Discussion in 'General News' started by mds64, Aug 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/entertainment/853089/lohan-blows-up-at-deli-employee/?rss=yes

Honestly-I've been in situations like that...when I was in fast food we had a few of the smaller aussie celebs...

They sure do like to make a scene XD

Honestly the dude was trying to do the right thing-but if she were like some of the girls I met-she would have stabbed the guy-not the right thing to do by health and safety laws.

What do you reckon?

2. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

Re: Linsay Lohan exploads again...

Who cares?

I've had customers yell at me for unknown reasons and it's not in the news.

What she did was basically what any irrational person would do. Yell at the guy at the counter. :|

3. Blade5406

Blade5406 Well-Known Member

Lol

4. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

I found it funny-and I've been in cases like that before.

Before I got my last job-I wouldn't have cared because I would have been the butt-munch yelling.

LOL indeed blade :)

5. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

i'm supprise that even count as news

6. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

I get most of my news from msn-sure it's more or less gossip but I just thought I'd throw it in.

It follows site's rules anyway.

(for all those out there who don't think it's news worthy-well it did WORK by making you come here-just don't look/read/comment if it bothers you...and to MODS-feel free to take action if you think this is pointless)

7. calvin_0

well i came in here expecting an artical of terrorist attack on some place name Linsay Lohan......

before you ask, i dont know who is Linsay Lohan.....and i dont really care.

8. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Fair enough-she's just another tart of an american teen star who's gone off the rails anyway.

Like britany spears...

It doesn't matter-just thought I'd post something that relates to me-celeb or not.

9. Blade5406

Blade5406 Well-Known Member

The title is wrong. "Lindsay Lohan..."

10. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Thank you future ********* of romUlation!

...changed topi name to ease angry posters as well.

11. nex26

nex26 Well-Known Member

it should also be "loses". Why isnt Lindsay Lohan/Paris Hilton/Britney Spears dead yet? Someone should fix that...

12. calvin_0

i used to like britney....,Hit me baby, Sometimes, Ops I did it again....good song. too bad she seems to lost her talent around the 3rd album onward....

13. k9112009

k9112009 Well-Known Member

Why don't you do it yourself? Sometimes its better to do everything yourself...

Anyway, she was just trying to garner some more papparazzi photoshoots cuz she has nothing else to do and maybe its because being a celeb has gone to her head.

By the way, why is this even news? This is very irrelevant...

14. timmy1991

timmy1991 Well-Known Member

I think this guy did the right thing... if she couldn't prove it was hers, he didn't have to give her the phone just because she's a celebrity... I hate celebrities just for that reason...

15. silverkitty2012

silverkitty2012 Well-Known Member

lohan is known for being openly lez now-a-days. Not just a teen star anymore. I'm not lez but she is hot! She does go off the deep end a bit much. I used to live in NY and she was lucky that if he didnt know who she was, that he didnt just keep the phone and not say anything.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.