1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Leveling Philia

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by Fennyariel, Jun 18, 2009.

1. Fennyariel

Fennyariel Well-Known Member

I'm playing Tales of Destiney and I just got out of Straylize temple. Now the walkthrough I've been following says that for the next part in the game we should be level 12. Could somebody please tell me if that means Philia too? I mean right now she's only level 6 and getting her that far could take 3 forevers and a day! :eek:

2. meganova

meganova Well-Known Member

Did you mean Tales of Destiny for psone?

3. Fennyariel

DUH! Like there's another one?!

4. dewie68

dewie68 Active Member

^ that was a nice answer

5. Fennyariel

Well can you think of another Tales of Destiney with a girl named Philia in it?

6. Reider

Reider Modereider

I wouldn't worry about leveling up her up all that much until you get her swordian first.

Try not to be so mean to people too would you? Its a bit hard to ask at times I understand, but it makes things easier for everyone. :p

7. meganova

meganova Well-Known Member

Is that Philia from TOD II?

8. Fennyariel

I know Reider but I was just thinking if you ask a silly question you're bound to get a silly answer! ;v)

And with what you said about not worring about leveling her. I'm scared I'll be dragging a corpse around with us if I don't level her enough. You got any good level suggestions for her?

9. Reider

Reider Modereider

If you want to play it safe, level her up until about 10 or so and then switch her out until you get her swordian. She's not really all that great until she gets it though so I wouldn't hold it against you if you decide not to do it.

10. Fennyariel

Reider could you please tell me how to switch somebody out? I just went through my manual and couldn't find anything.
    Post Merge: [time]1245367522[/time]
    It's OK, I just figured it out in the game! ;v)

*scratches her head
    You'd think they'd stick that in the manual?!
    Wonder why they didn't?