1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Let's Talk About Something Controversial.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Adnan1992, Aug 31, 2007.

1. Adnan1992

Adnan1992 Well-Known Member

Its one of the most talked topic in UK news. War on Iraq. Was it a good idea or not?

Winter-EDIT: Title edited for proper English.

2. sir spamalot

sir spamalot Well-Known Member

Re: Lets Talk something thats contravertial.

you spelling "controversial" wrong is controversy enough. war in iraq? it's like asking "let's travel to the moon in a cheese powered rocket!"

stupidest thing tony blair has ever done, follow bush like he's his lap dog.

3. Adnan1992

Adnan1992 Well-Known Member

;) exactly. and what do you think of Bush's techniques of trying to make the war seem needed?

4. equitypetey

equitypetey Well-Known Member

that war is the most stupid thing ever. did u know fact that more british sodiers died from american fire then any other. yeah give a total idiot total controle of a country of trigger happy hics (no ofence to the americans on this site cause ur cool ur geeks lol)and u got a disaster on ur hands and thats what we had, the war in iraq.
    the war was pointless just america trying to have total dominance of the world.

something with a little more controversy. whats with the hole twin towers thing. i know it was a massive tragady and all but it was years ago and they're still going on about it, give it a rest and get on with ur life america and stop looking for attention (its like a goth sitting in the corner of the classroom cutting there arms and crying). and build something there and stop going on about it do u know how many times tokyo has been completely distroyed by earthquakes in history. they rebuild and get on with there lives.

5. Aiiko

Aiiko Well-Known Member

Maybe a part of him wants to lose?

6. Assi9

Assi9 Active Member

I think things are actually quiet in the US on this subject and most share the same view. You are watching the news. People with lives don't have time to only watch the news and decide what life is about.

7. mc_vampz

mc_vampz Active Member

sorry i am British was going to join the army but i ay goin to iraq to get shot by poorly trained American soldiers who don't know who am on there side

8. Void

Void Well-Known Member

Someone give this man a medal.

9. equitypetey

don't give him a medal. shouldn't of gone in in the first place. its there shit hole of a country let them sort it out

10. nomercy

nomercy Well-Known Member

There are several good reasons why this war was justified and several good reasons why this war wasn't justified. The fact remains, there is a war. What are we going to do about it now?

11. equitypetey

nothing i'm not going to join the army and get shot and i think my country has become a shithole as its full of chavs and imogrents and political correctness so u can't say anything without someone getting offended, this has made me so un-patriotic i would never deffend this country. if i had the money i'd move to canada they're cool eh.

12. interbutts

interbutts Active Member

@all brits making fun of Americans

In case you havn't notice, NO ONE HERE likes Bush either. 'cept me.

Great President? or GREATEST president?

13. equitypetey

how can someone that retarded get in to office. TWICE!!!!
    where did they find him. dribbling in the back of some class in a school for retards
    (army comes in)
    "he'd be the perfect puppet, grab him"

14. stevo11185

stevo11185 Well-Known Member

Nothing, Immigrants, defend, I'd, This, unpatriotic, I, If, Canada, eh?
    Blame Scotland, they are the idiots running the government.

Hey, you said controversial, am I going too far?

15. azzaman

azzaman Member

it might of been at the time, its just taking to long now, time to bring the troops home and give them the money and rewards they deserve

16. MusicAddict911

MusicAddict911 Well-Known Member

Whats this about Canada? :p