1. This forum is in read-only mode.

let's talk about megaman star force 2

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by tori93, Oct 12, 2007.

1. tori93

tori93 Active Member

which version are you gonna get?

2. einherjar

einherjar Well-Known Member

Hmmm... I think green Shinobi, 'cause Ninja's kick ass!

3. tori93

tori93 Active Member

original or rom?
    i'm going to try the japanese version first then download both english version.
    maybe the english ver. will be released around Q1 2008.
    have you seen the trailer? it rocks you know!

4. tori93

tori93 Active Member

man, i just can't wait. the japanese version is going to be released in 22nd Nov 2007

5. einherjar

einherjar Well-Known Member

I'm gonna download it... Dude; this is romulation! =D

6. tori93

tori93 Active Member

me too. but it's hard to find the walkthrough. i hope Rockman Undersquare make a walkthrough like for the first game.
    capcom is indeed clever to only released 2 versions. 1 game with 2 transformation. we just only to do a brother band to get the other transformation. luckily i have a friend that played megaman star force. he is in the 7th grade, i'm in 9th grade. but i always lose to him when we had wave battle. ;D

7. ah15216875732

ah15216875732 Member

Indeed they only sell 2 version since the combined it, but, on the game we can only choose one transformation before proceeding the main story. So its something similar like you press start new game then there will be 2 option, Thunder Berserker or Green Shinobi/Fire Dinosaur.

The only thing I like from the second version of StarForce is their transformation combination, so you can combine Thunder Berserker with Green Shinobi or Fire Dinosuar, and does same with the others. One last thing is those three transformation can be combine into one and become Tribe King.

Its sounds similar like Digimon, isn't it?

8. cfiniris

cfiniris Well-Known Member

^That hasn't necessarily been confirmed yet, I believe. Besides, if it was only one version per save, then what's the point of putting two versions into a single game? It makes ZERO sense, especially from a marketing standpoint. There's also the Auto-Brother which gives me hope...

Both, of course. What else?

9. tori93

tori93 Active Member

oh i didn't realize that, well when i get the jap. rom i going to try it.
    heh, finally geo gets a rival. reminds me of lan and chaud

10. tori93

tori93 Active Member

but bly is more like bass than like protoman, i think

11. wifi94

wifi94 Member

Bly....he's like a crossover of protoman and bass more like it, and from the news, the Tribe king's special attack is as powerful as a mega class battle card.....XD One thing i don't know about is the tribe attack mode, its an extra for those who pre-ofder the game...any ideas???

12. 01427

01427 Well-Known Member

The megaman star force is good, but I like the old battlenetwork better.

13. wifi94

wifi94 Member

I LOVED megaman battle network 6, the beast out and cross change, best system in the whole
    of mmb i say, star force looks as if its trying hard to copy ballte network, like megaman battle network
    on ds...
    none the less
    i like it :)

14. 01427

01427 Well-Known Member

I also think that the pictures and design look better on the old one. The plot is also longer. I am expecting the starforce 2 to be better than the first one.