1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Lego Rock band winrar extract broken file error

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by DisneyPepsigirl, Nov 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DisneyPepsigirl

DisneyPepsigirl New Member

I have downloaded and re-downloaded lego rockband and keep getting same error.

After download I try to extract with winrar and it gives error and stops. I tried someones suggestion on google search to check the box "keep broken files" and it still does not work.

I get: CRC failed in 4397 - LEGO Rock Band (U)(VENOM).nds. The file is corrupt

I have tried going to other sites to download, but each link says the file was removed. Does anyone know where I can get a working file? I need English.

Am I able to download other countries and turn them into English? So far I have only done (U) files.

You help with this would be greatly appreciated!!!

2. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

Redownload. Nothing else to do.

3. ggrroohh

ggrroohh Well-Known Member

Try downloading with a download manager.

4. DisneyPepsigirl

do you know where I can find a different rom? The only place I can find is the one I have tried over and over. Others seem to not have a problem with it, but I do not know if they are doing the (U) version of it.

how do I download with a download manager?

5. ggrroohh

ggrroohh Well-Known Member

https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php?topic=8884.0

Here's an example,but all you really need is the download manager.

6. DisneyPepsigirl

it worked!!! Thank you so, so much!!!!

7. burneyla

burneyla Member

restore your pc to a system restore poin the error is in copying the files not the file itself you can the download direct from romulation and not use a file sharing service!

8. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

That probably wont work, I imagine it was exclusive to the cause of the problem you had and will not apply to anyone else.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.