1. This forum is in read-only mode.

LEGO Batman graphic glitch

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by zeaksever, Jul 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zeaksever

zeaksever New Member

I am playign this on an emulator and I can't figure out why, but on the top screen it shows a constant boss life bar and two sets of yellow studs. I searched and couldn't find this problem, I am hoping its just a bad download, and thats what I want to know, is anyone else seeing this? also the life hearts dont show in decrease so you never know when your gonna die. Just wanted to know if this was happening to others, its kind of annoying as it takes up most of the screen and is hard to play. Also I am playing on emulator and not actual DS.

2. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

What emulator are you using?

Try No$gba 2.6a and the no$zoomer addon (I believe the links are in the common issues thread).

3. zeak_sever

zeak_sever New Member

thats what I use, I am wondering if I reset the cartridge if it will, I saved it with that up, I had lots of applications running so it may have clashed, thanks, just wnted to make sure it was just me, I can test some things out and get it working.

4. frebels

frebels Well-Known Member

why do you have two ACC?

5. zeak_sever

zeak_sever New Member

huh? what do you mean? and I checked and I didnt have the latest version of no$gba, I just got it, thanks and sorry for wasting time.

6. Blade5406

Blade5406 Well-Known Member

He means that you have two accounts, and he asks why?

And its good that you have solved your problem...

7. zeak_sever

zeak_sever New Member

whoops, I had one backup account, am I not suppose to? if nto I will delete this one.
    Post Merge: [time]1247227428[/time]
    and actually, my problem isnt fixed, I just tried it and it still has the boss bars and two sets of yellow studs. I downloaded the U one and it starts up in spanish everytime now too, thats nto much of a problem as I knwo where to change the setting, but it does it everytime I load the rom.

8. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

It's simply incompatible then. It's not the ROM, it's the emulator at fault. The language issue is covered in the Common Issues anyway https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php?topic=1462.0 :)

And if you're talking about accounts on the site, multiple accounts are NOT allowed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.