1. This forum is in read-only mode.

legend of zelda spirit tracks

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by theevillady, Dec 5, 2009.

1. theevillady

theevillady Member

how do you get through the tunnel to the tower.dont know what to do with the round switches

2. kevph1

kevph1 Active Member

too easy!! follow the instructions on the stone tablets you see as you jump over the bits of water. tap the tablets to read them (hint - if you open your map screen you can write down what they say) good luck ::)

3. Renji217

Renji217 Well-Known Member

Hit the right one then the top one then the bottom one then the left one.... I think....

4. rocklee823

rocklee823 Well-Known Member

I'm in the water section(the third map), where is the first statue?(ball that lights up when you blow your horn at it)It's not where it is in the letter that carben gave to me.

5. romsplox

romsplox Member

i think its already answered but keep honking and maybe holding your horn when you get close
    The orb thing is on top of one of the trees so i think you have to honk it before you get off the bridge

6. kankerzooi

kankerzooi Well-Known Member

first off all we already have a topic, 2nd:

You need to have the orb-statue in sight. Honking without having it on your screen won't work. Cross over the bridge from the bottom right island to the north one and it will be on top of the pillars in the air