1. This forum is in read-only mode.

legend of zelda:spirit tracks-STUCK AT A TUNNEL...answer is here

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by supervenice, Dec 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. supervenice

supervenice Member

hey everyone.....

there are a lot of people,including me....are stuck at the tunnel on the way to the snow sanctuary....

when u enter black screen greets u...this happens to r4 with the soft reset.....but....i know now how to fix..it...hahaah..im so frustrated cause i cant play it anymore...so i found my own way....

well just reply down...if u wanna.know...cause i dont know if someone will reply on this thread..so post something first..like HOW?

then i'll post the answer...

but first download the orig.rom cause u'll need..it..

later...cheers!!

2. elemenoh

elemenoh Member

3. Lingo

Lingo Member

I need to know too!!

4. supervenice

supervenice Member

hey everyone....

ok..first save at anouki village

then...i tell u that u need the clean rom rayt......use ur save(the patch save)and rename it with the name of the original rom....

so you will play ur save using the unpatched rom...but the unpatched rom has no train controls rayt...u dont need the train controls cause the way to the tunnel is streytforward!!!!!

enter the tunnel..and kill the crab thing...after u defeat it..u'll be in the snow sanctuary..save game

and vice versa( what i mean is...get ur save and rename it with the name of the PATCH rom....when u play using the patch rom..ull be in the snow sanctuary......im at the fire temple..and no error since then...but i never had gone to the tunnel again!!!)

edit: ok guys....theres another one like this on the way to the sand temple,where you'll battle a giant crab like the one it the snow tunnel....it will freeze--black screen!!!

do the same method..again!!!!

thnx!!

EDIT2: my BRILLIANT plan didnt work(well it partially work,but the next trial involves,labyrinth like tracks and no train controls,so boohoo cant navigate!!!!) on the sand tunnel,so i will think of another(HOPEFULLY)!!!!

but
    for those stuck on the snow tunnel,still play it.....the sand realm is really far..so you will play almost 95 percent of the game...so play it still!!!ok

5. elemenoh

elemenoh Member

haha! That is a really clever work around! I'll have to remember that if I encounter any more snags.

Thanks!

6. supervenice

supervenice Member

hahaha..thnx...im really hell bent on making it work...so ideas just came crashing to my mind...and ta daa...this idea work...

thnx,,for reading though!!!

cheers..

7. mikey65

mikey65 New Member

this works atreat thanks for the info :D :D :D :D

8. actafoo

actafoo Guest

mad props .. it works ! thanks !!!!!

9. Lingo

Lingo Member

Hey TC could you post if there is another freeze? I'd kinda like to know before hand. Thank you very much for the fix by the way :D

10. Thanks a lot, TC. Thanks to you I can now continue the game after the snow tunnel!! And like Lingo said, please let us know if you hit any other parts of the game like this so we can know about it! And be sure to save often everybody :)

EDIT: Hmm, this is kind of interesting. I switched out the ROM like you said and am now playing on the normal, uncracked version. From what you are saying I'm assuming that the train controls are supposed to not show up when you play on the uncracked ROM, however, my game appears to be perfect, I can control the train easily (cannon, camera, whistle, and movement), and now I can enter the snow cave without freezing. I'm going to keep playing on the uncracked ROM and see if I can make it through the game without any problems. I'm using an M3DS Real with the latest firmware (4.7X) if anyone else would like to try this. Thanks again for the help, TC!

11. Kiekoes

Kiekoes Guest

Wow thanks, that's very smart :) Well, I didn't encounter it but for some people you will help!

12. zekezan88

zekezan88 Active Member

Impressive work. (Has never had that problem though)

13. supervenice

supervenice Member

thnx...everyone!!!!

@knucles own gc

There are flashcarts that doesnt have train controls when using the unpatched rom,ur just lucky!!

14. Well as long as everyone can (hopefully) get things figured out and be able to try this awesome games that's what matters. :) I did find that when I soft-reset (L+R+Start+Select) that the train controls disappeared and I have to turn the DS off and back on again to get things to work.

15. gameboy5.0

gameboy5.0 Well-Known Member

wow sounds like a lot of work to do that for me it works with out doing that i just have my soft set turn off some make sure it that

16. cotty2hotty

cotty2hotty New Member

HOW?
    Please help its doing my head in lol

17. supervenice

supervenice Member

@cotty2hotty

what do you mean by how?
    is it hard to understand.um no offense...its just my bad english....so sorry....well if u read this reply..i'll explain in a more....simple way.ok..

sori if its hard to understand...

18. rom1129

rom1129 Member

hehe. very clever idea. nice^^
    ddnt think of that, i'll try that. hope it works on EDGE^^

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.