1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Legend of Zelda Sand Realm

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by jedi22, Dec 9, 2009.

1. jedi22

jedi22 Member

The Lokomo you have to play there seems impossible. I've tried it for over an hour playing it perfectly and still failing it! What am I doing wrong?

2. Griffandir14

Griffandir14 Well-Known Member

The only thing that can help you is practice, I know that's simple for me to say but I tried about 15 times before he said it was good enough, just keep going and you'll get it in time.

3. jedi22

jedi22 Member

I've played now about 40 times and still no dice.
    Post Merge: [time]1260397902[/time]
    Up to 80 times now.

4. ProtomanZX

ProtomanZX Well-Known Member

For some reason, the flashcards can't do the duets well, thus, i found the only way to do said duets is to move the DS back and forth while blowing in the mic.

5. jedi22

jedi22 Member

What do you mean?

6. ProtomanZX

Move the DS itself back and forth

7. jedi22

jedi22 Member

Why would that help?

8. ProtomanZX

The Mic picks up vibrations from your breath, thus, rubbing the mic or moving while blowing will help, because it moves more air. (rubbing the mic creates vibrations also)

9. jedi22

jedi22 Member

Thanks for all your help i finally got it! The secret? Play all the notes exactly the same length.

10. hey! does anybody have a sav file after the tunnel that goes to te sand temple???... I have a DSTT and the screen goes black when I enter the tunnel and the game stops working :S..someone told me i need a sav after the part where the screen goes black...PLEASE HELP ME!

11. jedi22

jedi22 Member

Sorry, I just passed that part.

12. ProtomanZX

...THERE IS NO SAND REALM i think you just want to see the ending :p

13. royal_sports

royal_sports Active Member

ProtomanZX, you were right in the other topic but not this,
    - he didn't say anything about a sand realm, did he!!

Anyway, to help you jedi22, it depends on the angle you're holding the ds. It first didn't work for you, so try practicing holding the ds on different angles.

14. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

the topic title?

15. royal_sports

royal_sports Active Member

What about the title? I gave him the info. he needed in my previous post but whatever.