1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Legend of Zelda Phantom hourglass bios problem

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by cheet, Feb 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cheet

cheet Member

i am useing the no$cash Gba 2.6a with the Zoomer 2.3.0.2

im useing phantom hourglass (E) from romulation site, i started the game up other then the minor graphic/sound problems nothing unusual happened,i created a save file and played for a little bit then saved and shut the game off,few hours later i go back to play and everytime i load the rom a few seconds a message pops up saying:Requires Bios rom-image to execute undef opcode exceptions,first time reloading the game after i started it, i am useing the auto nds save options as well as all the zoomer Ex options,and the bios are set to start cartridge directly,ive also tryed all the save options,ex options and i have no idea whats wrong with the rom,if someone could help me out so i can play it would be awesome :D, P.s ive also tryed nocash and the open gL rendering options

2. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

You need BIOSGBA , biosnds7 , biosnds9 and firmware.bin in your main folder of your emulator

https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php?topic=31241.0

Package hear, http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?0tmrvozm0gm

3. cheet

cheet Member

ok well ima download and retry it cus last night i cut off some of the ex options leaving 0 and 5 on and it worked, but... then later i got to that dam island of ember and i couldnt blow the torches out even though i had my mic support on and mic plugged in(btw the mic worked perfect for layton 2 last puzzle),also after i start a new game in
    TWEWY everything works cool untill the scene after u escape from your first battle with the frogs(then the rom image crashes during halfway into scene).idk why but its always enix and zelda games that i cant seem to play

4. Jhon 591

The emulator is not perfet by half,

Zelda should run (U) version, and the firmware.bin , But i don't know what you mean by not working

I have not play any game called enix, but thats a logo...

5. cheet

cheet Member

ok ill prolly change to (u) and what i meant was any games made by square-enix, Kh days,the world ends with you(TWEWY),Final fantasy 3 and 4

6. Jhon 591

Zelda PH running

[​IMG]

no$zommer should fix some graphic issues with them square-enix games

They is no resion whay they should not work all together

Mabe deleate your folder and start a fresh one from the package, put your games in a safe location while doing so

7. cheet

cheet Member

yea i now zelda ph csan run but goto ember island the first island you goto after u get the boat and theres a part with torches you have to use the mic to blow out its still not working for me, idk this seems like a huge complicated system to emulate on pc i might just buy a new r4

8. g@l1h

g@l1h Well-Known Member

If you have a real mic for Computer you can use that as mic for no$gba.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.