1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Latest YSmenu + TTDS firmware?

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by omgwut, Oct 25, 2010.

1. omgwut

omgwut Well-Known Member

I'm having trouble finding them. Anyyone can send a link to them? I need it to play Sonic Classic Collection, WarioWare DIY, and SMT Strange Journey.

2. iluvfupaburgers

iluvfupaburgers Well-Known Member

http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=43121.0

3. omgwut

omgwut Well-Known Member

wait... is it for the r4, ttds, or both?
    Post Merge: [time]1287984873[/time]
    okay... Now I screwed up my firmware and now I can't play sonic classic collection AND WarioWare DIY. What firmware and ysmenu version fixes this?
    Post Merge: [time]1287995550[/time]
    Man, If I have a DSTWO....

4. iluvfupaburgers

get ysmenu again working with the ysmenu tutorial i have there. then just download the files for the fixes.

5. dills2

dills2 Well-Known Member

which is the extinfosav package

6. omgwut

omgwut Well-Known Member

The tutorial work for the ttds, right?

7. kosta032

kosta032 Well-Known Member

dude if ur that depserate get a r4 original from the shop here and put wood r4 on it or buy a acekard 2i or if u can afford it a dstwo supercard (its worth it trust me ) :DDDD

8. iluvfupaburgers

i thought you had a clone for some reason. no, it doesnt. but download the official firmware from the official ttds site. then download the ttds/ysmenu fixes i have in that thread i made. those are the latest ones to play the latest games (except super scribblenauts).

9. omgwut

omgwut Well-Known Member

If you mean the one that told me to save target as, well I can't save it for some reason. Am I also supposed to follow the tutorial with the YSgenerator and infolib thing?

10. yoshi2889

yoshi2889 Well-Known Member

WARNING to you: When downloading the official firmware from the DSTT website and you have a FAKE card, your card will be BRICKED.

11. iluvfupaburgers

download the other one, v6.321

12. omgwut

omgwut Well-Known Member

Good news: I can now play sonic classic collection. Bad news: I still can't play WarioWare DIY.
    Post Merge: [time]1288311704[/time]
    Is there a latest version of the ysmenu?