1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Latest Wood R4 For Clones

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by DragonQuester, Nov 20, 2010.

1. DragonQuester

DragonQuester Well-Known Member

Hey guys, I've been searching everywhere but I can't seem to find a Wood R4 for clones that would make Call of Duty Black Ops, etc. work on my N5... Anyone know if there is a latest version of Wood R4 for clones? Thanks!

2. DragonQuester

Someone, please help me out :'(

3. iluvfupaburgers

iluvfupaburgers Well-Known Member

there isnt, xenon++ (the maker of WAIO) left the scene a while already, and only being waio up to 1.15. if you want to play the latest games, have ysmenu with the latest fixes

4. HeartofSword

HeartofSword Well-Known Member

Take a look >HERE
    Use Crtl + F and search for "WAIO v1.15 (REPACKED v1.0)(Wood All In One) for R4 Clones" and follow the instructions in the spoiler.
    Don't worry dude,it's actually working on your N5.Good luck!

5. DragonQuester

Hmmm. I tried it yesterday but it didnt work, I guess I'll try again, Thanks!

EDIT: Yeah dude, it doesnt work... I guess I'll have to use YSMenu (if possible)

Hey iluvfupaburgers, do you know where I can find YSMenu (the latest possible version for clones then?)

6. DEstroya786

DEstroya786 Active Member

google search wood r4 1.18 and if their is a higher one it usually says so

7. iluvfupaburgers

iluvfupaburgers Well-Known Member

here is a link for a tutorial for ysmenu on clones: http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=28719.0 follow this tutorial. once you have ysmenu working on your card look on google for ttmenu v6.38, download it and just copy paste the files to the root of the sd card.

8. DragonQuester

hey thanks for the help, i tried every possible method in that tutorial but i cant get it to work... darnit

9. Joel16

Joel16 Well-Known Member

well check again:

http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=55687.0

10. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

You do realize that you're answering to a post made on November 2010 ?! :eek:

11. Joel16

Joel16 Well-Known Member

xDD now i do