1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Latest Games

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jsilva93635, Feb 11, 2010.

1. jsilva93635

jsilva93635 New Member

Just wondering, why does it take so long to get some of the games on this site??? Don't flame me. It's a legitimate question. Thanks....

2. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

It depends on when Seph actually gets it from a place of non-mentioning himself, he may be away, on vacation, etc.

3. Born2killx

Born2killx Well-Known Member

The game becomes available on this site once someone buys the game and uploads it to the Internet.

Just wondering, what is your definition of "so long"?

4. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Well-Known Member

Probably the same definition of many people on this site: "Anything after midnight on release date".

5. will1008

will1008 Well-Known Member

It goes like this (I think)
    1. Release group dumps game (usually they have a member who is working in a video game store. So that guy just has to ask "Hey boss, can I borrow this game?" and then he gives it to the dumper and they dump it to the internet.
    2.Dumped games go first to high-class romsites like RomU
    3.Then they go down to the mid and low-class ones.

6. gameboy5.0

gameboy5.0 Well-Known Member

lol if only nintendo now how cunny dumpers relly are

7. stirgo1212

stirgo1212 Well-Known Member

This question has been asked many times. If you want it that badly just go and buy the damn game! :'(

8. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

They do know :p

That's why some companies like Square-Enix has developed/implemented anti-piracy measures with their newer releases. And why Pokemon Heart Gold/Soul Silver comes with the Pokewalker thing-a ma bob.

9. Rayder

Rayder Well-Known Member

I think the OP meant when a game has shown up on other ROM sites, but sometimes takes a day or two to appear here.

My only answer to that is who's first wins. I don't care where my free slurpy download came from, as long as it works when I stick it in my cart.

10. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

The only situation where that may happen is if I'm on vacation. It can happen with a few hours if I'm sleeping or unavailable, but not days.

11. jc0808

jc0808 Member

no offence but sometimes games do come here very late Yu-Gi-OH! world championship 2010 was released on other websites weeks before it came here

12. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

No offence but you must have been living in an alternative world or something.

If you check the nfo: http://gbatemp.net/img/nds-nfo/image.php?gt5955

You will see that the street date is the 18th, which was yesterday. And the release date was the 17th, which is two days ago. Since RomUlation already has this game it obviously cannot have been released weeks before on other websites.

13. mars427

mars427 Well-Known Member

the admin here are very quick at getting the games and when I need a game its always here and it takes time for someone to dump a game because of anti priacy on cards and if you dont like the service here buy the game and stop bothering us with annoying questions you already know the answer to